Location, location, location
If panoramic views of The Strip and spacious living and bedroom areas are your style, then this is your suite.
Luxury Airport Transfer
ARIA Tower Suites
LUXURY AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION
ARIA Tower Suites offers complimentary luxury roundtrip airport transportation for guests who book a Corner Suite Strip View and above. As you arrive in one of our compressed natural gas limousines or luxury SUVs, one of our representatives will personally greet you making Tower Suites feel exclusively yours.
*Complimentary transportation is only offered to Tower Suites guests who book a Corner Suite Strip View and above.
TOWER SUITES LOUNGE
Experience the ease of check-in from the Tower Suites Lounge. During your stay enjoy private access to the lounge where complimentary LAMILL Espresso, tea, juice and soft drinks along with light pastries and seasonal snacks are available.
Sunday – Wednesday
6:00 am to 12:00 am
Thursday – Saturday
6:00 am to 1:00 am
Beverages and light snacks available from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Each stay at Tower Suites begins with personalized assistance to enhance your experience. Our Concierge team will have contacted before your stay to fulfill all your wishes. See the difference upon arrival, with a personal curbside welcome and a sweet treat that shows our commitment to your enjoyment. We can also assist with any special requests you make have. Whether you want to surprise someone with their favorite flowers, arrange a private racing experience or get tickets to a special event, our Concierge staff is experts in making it happen.
Tower Suites takes your Vegas stay to the next level. Enjoy special privileges such as enhanced turndown or priority line access for taxi service. Every Tower Suite comes equipped with living room and seating area, luxe bathroom amenities and the new in-room tablet, where lighting and curtain settings, takeout or breakfast in bed, a spa treatment, and a table at JEWEL nightclub are at your fingertips.
- Mobile Check-in
- Concierge Pre-Arrival Contact
- Luxury Airport Transportation
- Curbside Meet and Greet (Hours vary)
- Private Lounge Check-In
- Priority Line Access for Taxi Service
- ARIA Main Pool
- ARIA Fitness Center
- Preferred Tee Times to Shadow Creek Golf Course
- Secluded Lounge with Complimentary Food & Beverage Including Espresso and Seasonal Snacks
- Panoramic Strip View
- Welcome Stone Foyer
- Dressing Area with Dual Closets and Granite-Top Dresser
- Plush Robes
- Laptop Size In-Room Safe
- Separate Living Room and Seating Areas
- Enhanced Turn Down Service
- Fully-Stocked Intelligent Mini-Bar
- Non-Smoking Room
- 52” HD LCD Television in Living Area with Full Device Connectivity
- 10” Tablet to Control Lights, Temperature, Service Requests, In-Room Dining Ordering and much more
- Workstation with High-Speed Wired Connection
- 42" HD LCD Television with Full Device Connectivity
- Connectivity Panel for Laptops, DVD Players, Gaming Consoles or MP3 Players
- Resort-Wide 10MB Wi-Fi
- Access to 2,000+ Electronic Newspapers
- RFID Room Key
- Custom ARIA Mattress with Triple-Sheeted, 300 Thread Count Linens
- 100% Cotton Bath Linens
- Granite Dual Sink Vanity
- Private Water Closet
- Stone Shower with Bench
- Separate Air Bath Whirlpool Tub
- Separate Vanity Area
- 20” LCD Television
- LUXE Bathroom Amenities
Executive Hospitality Suite
All work and all play
Meet in style in the private 12-person conference room found within our 2,000-square-foot Executive Hospitality Suite. Then relax with a post-meeting drink from the wet bar and admire the view of the pool. When it’s time to rest up for the next day’s meetings (or pool party), a custom-made Sealy® bed—complete with triple-sheeted, 300-thread-count bedding—transports you to a night of euphoric sleep.
1 Bedroom ARIA Suite
Breathe in — the air really is better up here. Approximately 1,050 square feet of sheer opulence. Custom furnishings. Separate living, powder and master bedrooms. A serene spa-like bathroom. Unsurpassed amenities, such as an advanced room entertainment system for setting the perfect mood. Our one-touch, in-room technology. And, of course, stunning views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. In this instance, yes, it's okay to stare.