New Year's Information
1. CLOSURES - The entrance into ARIA from Las Vegas Boulevard (The Strip) will be closed off to vehicles at 6:30 p.m. and it will be closed to pedestrian traffic at 11:15 p.m. Access will remain closed until 3:00 a.m. Please contact the Front Desk or Concierge for alternative routes.
2. FIREWORKS - ARIA will participate in the city wide fireworks display. A viewing area is available on the ARIA Main Porte Cochere between 11:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. Please talk to hotel personnel upon exiting the lobby doors.
3. ROOM KEY REQUIRED - Please have your room key with you at all times to ensure access back into ARIA. Access to property will be limited from 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
4. PARKING INFORMATION - The Self-Park Garage and Valet are expected to be full by 5:00 p.m. Guests wishing to depart from the Self-Park Garage or Valet must do so prior to The Strip closure. There will be no vehicular access to Las Vegas Boulevard from ARIA Place during the closure. Please allow extra time for traffic.
5. UBER & RIDESHARE - Uber and other rideshare services will be able to drop off registered hotel guests and those with venue reservations. Please know that rideshares WILL NOT have any pick-up services during The Strip closure starting at 6:00 p.m.
6. BEVERAGES PURCHASES - Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages in glass containers will not be for sale at our retail shops from December 31, 6:00 a.m. – January 1, 6:00 a.m. Please purchase champagne, wine and other beverages beforehand.
7. DRINK POLICY - Between December 31, 6:00 a.m. – January 1, 6:00 a.m., it is unlawful for any persons to be in possession of any glass container while on The Las Vegas Strip.
8. LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS & STROLLERS - Guests are not permitted to bring any large bags, backpacks, coolers or strollers onto The Las Vegas Strip between December 31, 6:00 p.m. – January 1, 6:00 a.m.
Las Vegas Boulevard (The Strip)
• Vehicular traffic from 6:00 p.m. until 4:00 a.m. from Sahara Avenue to Russell Road.
ARIA Main Entrance
• Will be closed to ALL guests beginning at 6:30 p.m. until after the midnight hour. This is contingent on the volume of pedestrian traffic on The Strip.
ARIA North Valet Entrance
• The North Entrance on Harmon, including the pedestrian bridge to Crystals, will be closed to ALL guests beginning at 6:30 p.m. until after the midnight hour. This is contingent on the volume of pedestrians on The Strip.
Self-Park & Valet
• The Self-Park Garage and Valet are expected to be full by 5:00 p.m. Guests wishing to depart from the Self-Park Garage or Valet must do so prior to The Strip closure.
ARIA Express Tram
• The tram stops at Park MGM, Crystals and Bellagio are subject to closure between the hours of 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.